Cute looking baked potato wedges are crunchy out side and soft inside. Bake this for your loved ones for a great snack or impress guests at party. Potato wedges can be baked or fried. I prefer the baked one as they taste better than their fried counterparts.
- Cut potatoes into half and then the half into thirds for wedges.
- Wedges can be fried too instead of baking.
- Try with different seasoning for variation in flavours.
- Wash and wipe with a kitchen towel to absorb the moisture. Do not peel the skin.
- Place the wedges on the tray with out over lapping. If crowded you won’t get the crisp texture.
Baked Potato WedgesPrint This
Potatoes _ 4
Garlic grated _ 2tsp
Chilly flakes _ 2 tsp
Olive oil _ as needed
Mixed herbs /Italian seasonings _ 3-4 tsp or as needed.
1.Pre heat the oven.
2. Cut potatoes to wedges . Add garlic chilly flakes salt and potatoes mix well.
3.Grease a baking tray with olive oil. Spread potatoes evenly. Bake for 30 minutes at 200°C .
4 . Once baked remove from oven, sprinkle dried herbs when hot. Mix well with a wooden spoon .Serve with tomato ketchup or your favourite dip.